Congratulations on choosing the unique Practice OnLine Examination Simulator for Pilots, an experience as realistic as the online pilot license examinations conducted by the DGCA !!
Kindly read the following Instructions carefully to ensure that you derive the maximum benefit from this experience :-
Registration In order to undertake the simulated examination from amongst the options offered by the website, it is mandatory to register yourself first. Please follow the under mentioned instructions in the order that they are listed :-
- Click on the Register Link.
- On clicking on “Register” a new page will open up which will ask you for the essential details that would be required by this website to you remember you by and to ensure your continued usage.
- Kindly fill up all the fields marked with an asterisk (*) as without them the process of registration will not be complete.
- Please ensure that the details filled up by you are accurate and you are advised to remember your Login Id and the Password for future use. Do not divulge these details to anyone in order to prevent unauthorised use of your account.
- After the filling in the required details you are requested to read the Terms and Conditions that govern the use of the website by clicking on the "Terms & Conditions" Link. After having read and understood them, check the box that states “I have read and understood the terms and conditions of usage of poles4pilots.com and agree to abide by the same”.
- Click on the “Register” button. If all details have been submitted correctly, you will see a message “Thank you for your registration. Please check your email for your Account activation link”.
- Please check your mail for the Registration Mail. If you do not receive your mail within 10 minutes, please check your spam folder too.
- On locating the mail, click on the Activation link in the mail to activate your account. Your browser will open a page where you will see a message "Your account has been Activated! Please Login to Continue!"
- Click on the "Login / Register" Menu link to login to the site with your Username and Password. Once logged in, continue to the Packages page for Purchasing Exam Packages.
- Further Help is available on logging in.